- Automatically extract email addresses from web sites.
- Email Grabber uses multiple simultaneous connections to scan multiple URLs at the same time and be as fast as possible.
- Email Grabber allows you to filter your search by restricting the number levels allowed to search.
- Provide a starting web site or starting keywords using the Search Wizard and let Email Grabber do the rest. Email Grabber will crawl the web site and collect all email addresses it finds.
- Guide your search using the level filter and URL filters.
- Specify the web sites you want to visit to allow Email Grabber to stay on top of your goal or block web sites you don't want it to visit.
- Merge email addresses from multiple source files, removing duplicates and performing syntax validation.
- Export email addresses gathered using formats suitable for spreadsheet applications, email clients or databases.
- Save your search session so you can resume it later.
How does it work?
It may seem like what Email Grabber does is magic but in fact it is just doing what any user could do manually: it navigates the web searching for email addresses. But it does it incredibly fast saving you a lot of time!
Email Grabber contains tools that allow you to guide the software so you can keep the search focused on your objective.
To learn more about the software's features have a look at the online documentation.